Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cross Processing In Hawaii

I've been researching going into wedding photography with my wife. I think we're going all in. No, not to worry... I'll make sure I get out in the surf for the earlies and keep shooting what I love. But the time has come to make some real dinero with the skills I've learned over the years. Plus, it's another excuse to have fun. Who doesn't have fun at weddings!?

Through our research of wedding photographs, we found that a lot of images are photoshopped or edited with special software. You know, the software where you can import an image, click a few buttons and viola... instant sick edited photos. Before I invest into that kinda of stuff I really want to learn how to do it on my own.

Today, I took a couple images and followed the easy instructions from this link and boom... cool looking pics. Perfect cross processed look? Maybe. Fun and easy to learn, most def. Check it:


Magic Sands lifeguard tower. Kona, Hawaii.


Local ripper bodyboarder stands up on this mini shorey.
Tomorrow, we got black and white with some splash of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment