Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeding The Dragon

When I first started asking about Blogging, good friend and SUP patriot John Ashley said to me, "if you're going to do the blog thang, you've got to fee the dragon." Huh? "You have to keep the content fresh and consistent." So one of my new year's resolutions is to do just that... in 2011, I'm going to 'Feed The Dragon'.

I pledge to post to something, anything, at least once every two days, shit, maybe even daily if something comes up.

There you have it. So today, I hit you with this...

Tomorrow's post will be my summary of my Cabo San Lucas holiday vacation in Cabo. You don't want to miss it. I will have SUP, bodyboarding, and surfing info that you'll need to know. Plus, I'll give you some tips on the best place for eats in San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas.

Then after that, I'm going to tell you the story that made my wife's and I road to Cabo very memorable... four days on the Sea of Cortez.

Stay tuned!

SUP heaven. The Sea of Cortez.

The best sopes in San Jose del Cabo? I think so!

Back on the west side of the Baja peninsula.

No comments:

Post a Comment