Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cabo Freak Fest 2012

Each year I never know what to expect when it comes to Cabo Freak Fest. Will I have enough people to make it worth my time? Will someone get arrested for buying drugs from undercover cops? Will someone get hurt from Lover's deadly shorebreak? These and many more questions run through my mind as I plan out Cameron Steele's (PAB) brainchild, Cabo Freak Fest.

2012 was the 10 year mark for putting together Cabo Freak Fest. That is, after PAB's initial three year run before heading over to ESPN X Games as a commentator. For making it to the 10 years, I brought back some of the old school games and competitions and added a few more for fun, of course.

I'm happy to say that Cabo Freak Fest 2012 went down in true form. I'm going to write a full story and use mine and Don Nguyen's awesome images for a full on feature in the next BBRmag.com issue. I'm not going to leave anything out in the story. I may get in trouble for it. Okay, I may leave a few things out. I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

If you want to see what you missed, check out some of the images on my photo website: www.mannyvphoto.com and look for the FFATtrips category.

One last thing... thank you. Thank you. Thank you to all of you that have made it to one or more of this unreal bodyboard slash party trips. I will never let her die. But I may bow out of a few of the competitons; starting with the milk drinking contest. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment