Friday, April 30, 2010

Morning Search

Man, I hope my blog doesn't turn into a re-learning experience blog! I made it a point to wake up at 5am and get down to IB to shoot. I get there and it was big and unorganized. So instead of searching for waves like I did back in my grom days as a bodyboarder, I called it a morning and came home.

Sure enough, 10:30am rolls around and I get a call and text from two different people that I've been trying to shoot. Both were at Scripps and both said that I could've scored some barrel shots!! Argh!

Note to self: Re-learn the search!

Here's a photo of the morning moon. I couldn't come home empty handed. HDR attempt again. Looking at the moving waves hurts my eyes.

PS: No more blogging from phone! That didn't work out to well.

1 comment:

  1. yeah Manny! just read your whole interview with JA. meaaaann! Scripps, Shores, even the Cove on the occasional set was bombing this morning. hope you can make it up to our area... either that or I'll give JA a ring and do some IB SUPin. shoooots!

    ReplyDelete