Friday, October 1, 2010

September Photo Contest Winner

September's Photo Contest winner is Willie Barrio. Willie is a fellow photographer from the east coast. He sent in a cool bodyboarding photo of JB Hillon from a recent comp at Jenkinsons Beach in New Jersey. Congrats to you both. Willie walks with two exclusive Cabo Freak Fest 2010 tshirts and a book on Cabo. Score!

Be sure to give Willie a call if you're up in his area for photo shoot:
http://www.williebarrio.com/

JB Hillon doing his thang.

October's Photo Contest Winner will walk with the goods on the left. Spy sunglasses and a bottle opener that I got down in Cabo. Follow my blog, send in your photo and you'll be in the running to win the goods!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

    A few years ago, I was at a downhill dual slalom race and I was on the side lines heckling with a few friends. But then a friend of mine, who is bad ass on a mountain bike, came up to me and said, "can you do better?" I answered the question in my head and came up with the answer... 'not even close'. From that point on, instead of heckling I started encouraging.

    So Ano... can you do better? If so, I'd love to see the proof.

    ReplyDelete