Saturday, January 29, 2011

Preparing For Paradise

Not sure if you all know it or not, but my wife and I have been running trips out to Indo since 2004. For the past week or so, I've been fine tuning the trips set for this summer. And every time I go through the photos, they all take me back to some very awesome times. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. If that's true, I'm sitting on close to a 1,245,654,002 words. Maybe more ; )

A couple years back, I took a couple friends on the Indo Experience. They were so pumped that they asked me to put together a bachelor party slash surf trip for one of them. I gladly excepted the job and put together Kevin Smithey's bachelor party to Indo. We leave in a few days and needless to say, we are all amping. They're all stoked because it's Indo! I'm stoked because I get to see what it's like on the side of the bukit on Bali this time of year. New waves, good friends and more good times. Amping.

Below are some photos that I randomly picked out of the thousands that I have. As much as I don't want this to sound like a spam blog, I can't help to say, let my wife and I show you paradise. Indo has it all. I still have spots available on both trips. The first is geared more towards adventure and culture with some surfing but it's the second trip that I have planned that all you surfers, bodyboarders, waveriders want to check out. My trips are pretty much all-inclusive. All you have to really worry about is getting shacked. Peep www.theIndoExperience.com. Yes... photos and videos included! Oright, enough of that. Enjoy some of my photos...
Brett Billings lines up Shipwrecks.

The Padang Padang Fire Dance crew. A must.

Jay Fajardo navigates Race Tracks.


Sumbawa reef walker.

Aussie groms owning Shipwrecks.

Overlooking Uluwatu from Wayan's Warung.

No comments:

Post a Comment