Friday, September 16, 2011

Game On!

Now this is getting kinda crazy. Not only do I have one of the coolest jobs in the world... following the IBA World Tour as the web host commentator but now this!?

I was approached by the YouRiding.com crew and they asked me if I wanted to be in the new and improved YouRiding Bodyboarding IV online video game. Hell yeah! But I wasn't going to be the character that you can choose. Instead, I'll be the dude teaching you how to play the new game. Just the fact that not only I get to see myself online in animation form but millions of other will be seeing my mug as well. Scary but cool. Scary cool.

I really don't' want this to sound like a selling pitch but damn... this game is pretty sick. The new version of YouRiding Bodyboarding is online now in beta form. I've been playing it for the past few days to get my skills up. Michael and the whole YouRiding posse have been good to me and are delivering what many bodyboarders have been asking for for years; a legit bodyboarding game. I'm stoked and I think you will be too once you get it dialed in. If you want to start playing now, you'll have to drop 34 euros. But you can wait to play for free in a couple months when the final version is released to the public. I suggest getting it now and be ahead of the game. But be sure to limit your time. You may end up with empty bags of potato chips on the table next to you until you realize that you've been playing for hours! You can still play the previous version HERE. But you'll want to play YouRiding Bodyboarding IV once you see the sick new graphics.

Side note: For those of you that have beat me in the Facebook version of YouRiding Battle, suck this! :)

Check out YouRiding Bodyboarding IV!

BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment