Monday, May 17, 2010

Art and Photo Show Recap

First, I would like to thank my wife for helping me through this entire process. Without her help, I think my show pieces would've have been as good as they were. Second, I would like to thank everyone that made the appearance to my very first showing of photos. Adam and I agreed, whether or not we sold pieces, it was great to see the old school mixing it up with the new school

Cat and Tim at TNT Surf Shop opened their doors to the public to host the Art and Photo Show this past Saturday evening. We thank you.

Before you walked into the shop, you were asked to take a photo in front of the exclusive Art and Photo Show Backdrop. We weren't surprised that this was a hit. You can see all the red carpet photos on:
www.mannyvphoto.com
Click on the EVENTS link and you'll see the Art and Photo Show Gallery.

Thanks again and hope to see you at the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment