Sunday, May 30, 2010

In The Works

If you play basketball, have you ever wished you could be taught by Michael Jordan or LaBron or Bryant? Or be taught how to drive a Nascar like Jimmy Johnson? Or having Kelly Slater take you to his favorite break and show you how to ride it?

Well, if you're a photographer, get this... I'm in the super pre talks of organizing a workshop in Cabo San Lucas, (yes, my home away from home) with one of the world's best surfing and all-around photographers, Art Brewer.

That's right. He had great success with his Puerto Rico workshop that, my good friend Sean LeBrie, mentioned that I should get in contact with Art and line something up in Cabo. Wanna guess what I've been doing for the past month? Well, I finally got a hold of the busy man and arranged to have a second super pre trip talk when he gets back from Haiti.

So if you're into photography and want to learn from one of the best in one of my favorite spots in all of Mexico... start saving your money! The limited spots will definitely fill up quick! Keep your eyes here for the lates details.

More on Art Brewer HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment