Friday, May 7, 2010

Camera Bag Essentials

The past couple days I've been out and about the SD coast and scored! Don't you love it when the waves and sun are out and pumping?! I know for a fact, I do. To see all the shots peep:
MannyV Photo

It only take two phone calls from friends to say that the waves are good before I grab my camera bag and head out the door. I know that I can grab my bag without worry that I'll be missing anything.

Traveling with Jeff Flindt back in the day, I saw how he followed a regime of preparedness. I saw Flindty prepare and have his camera bag and housing ready to go at any given moment. Little does he know, he was teaching me some valuable lessons. So here's a little secret look into my camera bag that's ready to go at any moment. Please note, my bag is set up for when I'm going 20 to 30 minutes from my house to shoot. Anything longer, I'll add a charger and my laptop. You never know if you're going to be out all day. Okay, check it:

Camera Bag Essentials:
  • Camera Body
  • 2 Fully Charged Batteries
  • 2 Empty Memory Cards
  • Wide Angle Lens
  • Portrait Lens (28-105mm is mine)
  • Telephoto Lens
  • Water Housing
  • Hand Blower
  • Lens Cleaner Wipes
  • Sensor Cleaner Swabs
  • USB Memory Card Reader
  • Flash
  • Flash Diffuser
  • Business Cards
  • Wrench, Extra wing nuts and bolts, and lube for housing
  • Batteries for flash
  • Business Cards (Yes, I said it twice!)
  • Electrical Tape!

Now, you're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment