Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Learning Experience

Okay, I'm in a bit of a situation here. I was asked to do a showing of my photos and I was all gung ho for it. Why not it's my first one, right! But now with less than a week away, I'm still narrowing down which photos to use and how big to print them.

For the past few days, I've gone through all my files and selected over 100 photos! Yeah, that isn't going to work. With the help of my wife, we got it down to about 20 solid picks. But that still might be too much. My palms are sweating wondering if I'm going to be able to pull this off! Hahahaha... I'm sure it'll all work out.

Wish me luck. If you'd like to see the show, please email me at: mannyvphoto@gmail.com. The showing will be invite only so email me.

Here's a pic of Adam. He'll be showing his art and photos as well. You gotta see his art... it's pretty legit. Love to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah- Manny! Congrats on the show... put Kathy and me down for that... we're in for sure.

    ReplyDelete