- Bring photo into Photoshop
- Adjust levels
- Level out the horizon
- Image/Adjustments/Vibrance - Adjust accordingly
- Image/Mode/Grey scale
- Save As/Jpeg/Save As with extension _bw.jpeg
- On original image - Delete Grey Scale in history list (or on a PC - Ctrl+Alt+Z until you get back to the color image)
- Open image with _bw.jpeg extension
- Select all and copy
- Go back to original color image file and paste the _bw.jpeg image on new layer
- Click to hide the new _bw.jpeg layer
- On original color image layer, zoom in and use selection tool and select the part you want to be color
- Unhide the layer with the black and white image
- With the black and white layer selected, click delete
- Boom! Done.
- Resize and watermark.
- Save As...
That was my quick and easy way. Got another method. Share please. Now, the goods:
|Lunch time on the rock wall in downtown Kailua Kona.|
|Mailei SUPing past the Royal Kona Resort.|